Seattle's Mold Removal and Remediation Specialists!
Are you concerned indoor mold is affecting your health or home? We have completed 1000's of projects since 2005 and can help!
Free Estimates for Mold Removal
I would highly recommend Mold Solutions. Valina's knowledge, expertise and professionalism was instrumental in our decision process. She was a pleasure to work with. K B, Bellevue
My family has suffered from allergies and asthma for years and we felt our house may be part of the problem. With the services of Mold Solutions we discovered that we had mold behind much of the sheetrock in the finished basement of our house. It was due to water penetration through the perimeter walls. Valina initially performed indoor air quality testing and discovered the mold. Then before we removed the sheetrock she tested it to make sure it didn’t have asbestos. With her knowledge, experience and guidance, we were able to safely remove the sheetrock ourselves which saved us a considerable amount of money that we can now use to repair and restore our basement living space. If mold inspection or removal services are needed, I would strongly recommend Mold Solutions! T. Vann, Seattle
It was a pleasure to work with Valina. She was honest, easy to work with, quick to respond, accurate, and she tackled the situation with professionalism and great knowledge. Excellent work. Abe Sanoja, Kirkland
Thorough, knowledgeable, good communication -- above and beyond. Sondra Kornblatt, Seattle
I hired Valina to check for mold and other allergens in my house. I was very impressed with her knowledge and her neat equipment. The good news is I don't have mold. As she was doing her inspection she found two unrelated things I need to fix. Who knew my deck has serious dry rot. Thank you Valina! Margaret A, Seattle
Valina was fantastic! She was very professional and I felt very comfortable working with her. She happily answered all of my questions. Shortly after I purchased my condo, I hired Valina to do a mold inspection, after she did some testing it was determined that I had a mold issue. After carefully following her advice & directions the issue was completely resolved. Now I can live safely & comfortably in my new home.I highly recommend her! Judy Chipman, Kirkland